Wednesday 30 December 2015

The Hairy Bikers


The Hairy Bikers - Simon "Si" King (born 20 October 1966)  and Dave Myers (born 8 September 1957) - are British television presenters who have fronted a number of cookery/travel series including The Hairy Bikers' Food Tour of Britain.    The BBC is now showing  Hairy Bikers' Northern Exposure which takes them around the Baltic.  It is a brilliant show and sadly the last one (Southern Sweden) is on TV this morning - I shall miss watching the series. 


I may have some difficulty hearing this morning's programme because I am deaf - both ears are waxed up because I couldn't get a nurse's appointment before Christmas due to an ear infection which had to be cured before she would syringe them.  I think Partner-who-loves-tea is working (she even worked the Bank Holiday this week!) in which case I might put the TV up to full volume and hope the neighbours don't complain. 



5 comments:

  1. I've not heard of these presenters or any of their shows, but it looks like they are a pair of guys much fun to be with. Can't believe one of them is only 2 years older than I, though - it's amazing what a difference a full beard makes to a face.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wondered where the noise was coming from.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ouch, and ear infection! Those are awful, i hope yours is clearing and you get to see the nurse soon.

    Turn up that volume and enjoy the show!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My husband and I enjoy these tv shows by the Hairy Bikers and good to know they have a new series out. Hope your ears are A-OK today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pardon? Sadly my ears are still blocked but I have an appointment to get them syringed in mid January. Thanks for the Trollope recommendation - it seems funny to have a US bird on the cover of an Anthony Trollope!

      Delete

Hello - thanks for dropping by to leave a comment. Your comments are much appreciated even if I don't always reply. They will appear as soon as they have been moderated.

Blog Archive