Monday 12 December 2011

Happy Monday

TOP 10 SIGNS THAT YOU KNOW IT'S TIME TO JOIN E-MAILERS ANONYMOUS

10, You wake up at 3 a.m. to go to the bathroom, and check your email on the way back to bed.
9. Your firstborn is named dot com.
S. You turn off your modem and are suddenly filled with a feeling of emptiness, as if you just pulled the plug on a loved one.
7. You spend half of a plane trip with your laptop on your hip... and your child in the overhead compartment,
6. You decide to stay in college for an additional year or two, just for the free Internet access. 5. You find yourself typing "com" after every full stop.com
4. You refer to going to the bathroom as downloading.
3. You move into a new home and decide to netscape before you landscape.
2. You start tilting your head sideways to smile. :)
DRUM ROLL PLEASE
AND THE NO. 1 SIGN THAT YOU KNOW ITS TIME TO JOIN E-MAILERS ANON.
1. Immediately after reading this list, you email it to someone.


5 comments:

  1. Good to hear........well see. Hope you can soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to confess to sometimes being guilty of no 10 (since I got my Android phone!) and no 8. Just now however I switch off the modem at night because the internet keeps breaking the connection about four times an hour anyway. So I feel more in control if I'm the one to hang up! This also means it's too much trouble just now to try and check my emails at 3 a.m.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I thought that I was a candidate for email and blogger anonymous but the only one of those that fits me is no. 3 so I guess either I'm safe or the criteria are suspect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thought id leave a comment on your blog and say hello. Richard from an Amish settlement in Pennsylvania.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It has been a few days since you have posted...hope this doesn't mean you are still ailing. We miss you.

    ReplyDelete

Hello - thanks for dropping by to leave a comment. Your comments are much appreciated even if I don't always reply. They will appear as soon as they have been moderated.

Blog Archive