Thursday 6 October 2011

The Loft and Global Warming

Perhaps my ABC Wednesday post yesterday should have been L is for Loft!  I'm still tidying it - and probably will be for some time to come.

Judging by my Memories are Made of This Blog the last time I tried (unsuccessfully) to tidy the loft was in March 2008.  I made an entry in that less popular blog as follows:-


In sorting all the papers, photos and slides in the loft I have come across this piece of schoolwork by Helen when she was aged 8. Now we know who to blame for global warming.


 I particularly love the teachers marginal comment and Helen's response.

6 comments:

  1. What a treasure! Who knew we could blame Helen? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's brilliant........a Monday post but equally welcome on a Thursday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely, caring and thoughtful girl, you must be proud of her.

    SP

    ReplyDelete
  4. I see the interest in small creatures is not a new one...! Cute. (Reminds me of my brother when he was little. He used to pet slugs. Eew!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. One of the world's truly caring people - even at that age.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hilarious! Thank you for posting this (I think!) and thanks GB for your comment, xx

    ReplyDelete

Hello - thanks for dropping by to leave a comment. Your comments are much appreciated even if I don't always reply. They will appear as soon as they have been moderated.

Blog Archive