Wednesday 6 January 2010

Enormous News

I thought I had big news from yesterday – all about snow and hospital appointments and things – but that will have to wait because now I’ve got enormous news.



Daughter-who-takes-photos and Friend-who-loves-otters got engaged this morning. Whoopee. They are a perfect couple. From the moment I met Ian I liked him and felt happy and at ease in his company. I am delighted that he and Helen are engaged and even though the wedding is likely to be some way off (for various reasons including his working abroad this year) it has made my day. No; my week, well, actually, my month...



Congratulations and best wishes to you both, dearest Helen and Ian. May you have many, many happy years together.


11 comments:

  1. Hearty felicitations!
    how lovely..
    saz x

    ReplyDelete
  2. what wonderful news ...I'm so pleased!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like to add my congratulations to the young couple. What a wonderful place to be in life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! That's wonderful. They sound like such a lovely couple. Please give them our best.

    Canadian Chickadee & English Robin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whoo hoo! Three cheers to both of you for taking on such a great challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to the sweet couple and to YOU! Isn't LOVE GRANDE!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for the kind words :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful news! What a nice start to the New Year. She's very like you, Sir! Gorgeous! And, anyone who loves otters is going to be an apt partner for her... Lovely, many blessings to both xhersta

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hear, Hear to all the lovely comments. I can only reiterate what John has said about Ian, he is a lovely person and Helen is as beautiful inside as she is on the outside. Much love to the both of them.

    ReplyDelete

Hello - thanks for dropping by to leave a comment. Your comments are much appreciated even if I don't always reply. They will appear as soon as they have been moderated.

Blog Archive