Monday 14 December 2009

Happy Monday - A Virus

Another idea from ‘The Little Book of Complete Bollocks’ by Alistair Beaton:-



Your computer’s crashed? Your hard disk may be suffering from a cosmic imbalance or ‘virus’. Restore your computer to health by taking the following steps:
1 Place a healing crystal on top of your VDU;
2 Clear your PC’s negative energy by lighting a joss stick;
3 Reinvigorate your mouse by massaging it with essential oils;
4 Energise your CD Rom drive by intoning ancient Hindu mantras;
5 Buy a new computer.

6 comments:

  1. Buying a new computer sounds much easier ... grins

    'My Christmas Reading'
    http://tinyurl.com/ydzcty8

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for that. Maybe I should try the first four before I decide on No 5?

    (... and the word verification, believe it or not: "bugger"!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. By the time that you have tried 1,2, 3 and 4, you will need to buy a new computer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had a similar problem in July.
    A nightmare!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with Valerie, I am close to the point of buying a new one. soon next year!

    ReplyDelete

Hello - thanks for dropping by to leave a comment. Your comments are much appreciated even if I don't always reply. They will appear as soon as they have been moderated.

Blog Archive