Monday 23 November 2009

Happy Monday - a couple of fairy stories

A Modern Fairy story

A little boy goes to his father and asks 'Daddy, how was I born?'
The father answers, 'Well, son, I guess one day you will need to
find out anyway! Your Mom and I first got together in a chat room
on Yahoo. Then I set up a date via e-mail with your Mom and we met
at a cyber-cafe. We sneaked into a secluded room, where your mother
agreed to a download from my hard drive. As soon as I was ready to
upload, we discovered that neither one of us had used a firewall,
and since it was too late to hit the delete button, nine months
later a little Pop-Up appeared that said:



Scroll down...



You'll love this ......



'You've got Male!'


And the World’s Shortest Fairy Story

Once upon a time a guy asked a girl “Will you marry me?” ; the girl said “No” and she lived happily ever after, went shopping, drank vodka with friends, always had a clean house, never had to cook, had a wardrobe full of shoes and bags, stayed skinny and was never farted on. The end.

7 comments:

  1. So funny John, I don't think I have seen this one before.
    ... and the one about the fairy story, reminds me I often say to David, 'If you weren't here I wouldn't have anything to do'. He takes this as a compliment, sad soul.

    Love Granny
    all joking as usual.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a fairy story, right? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blummin' brilliant! I'll try to remember these for my next girlie night out - so that should be plenty time, then!

    ReplyDelete

Hello - thanks for dropping by to leave a comment. Your comments are much appreciated even if I don't always reply. They will appear as soon as they have been moderated.

Blog Archive