Sunday 25 October 2009

Award For Photographic Excellence



Each Sunday I give an award to one of my favourite blogging photographers. The recipient is welcome to display the award on their blog but is equally welcome not to do so. There is no passing on or writing deep secrets necessary. It is simply an acknowledgement from me of how much I have appreciated the person’s photographs.

And today's Photographic Excellence Award goes to Lines. I may not be able to understand the text of his blog but his photos speak for themselves. Some of his snow photos last winter were excellent.


 

4 comments:

  1. Oh, well awarded! But are you sure Lines is a he? Looks more like a she to me! Either way he/she has exquisite photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well spotted Pauline - I had thought Lines was male but the photo does make me wonder and my Finnish is not up to coping with the text.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well spotted Pauline - I had thought Lines was male but the photo does make me wonder and my Finnish is not up to coping with the text.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have you discovered Merisi's Venice for Beginners (http://merisi.blogspot.com) and Hilary's The Smitten Image (http://thesmittenimage.blogspot.com)
    If not, may I introduce you to a couple of camera whizz-snappers?! I shall now have to visit your choice for today...

    ReplyDelete

Hello - thanks for dropping by to leave a comment. Your comments are much appreciated even if I don't always reply. They will appear as soon as they have been moderated.

Blog Archive