Saturday 14 February 2009

Another Saturday Sally

I know links to other people’s blogs are a lazy way of doing a post but as always there are a few folk whose blogs I think everyone might like to visit. So here is another Saturday Sally or Ramble Away from My Chair.


You may be enjoying or suffering from the snow right now, or not getting any at all. Whichever category you are in I recommend Wiltteri's blog - there can be few finer snow and ice photographers than Wiltteri with whose kind permission this photo is reproduced.

A true blogger who puts a real effort into her postings is the inappropriately named Woman of No Importance.

And thirdly, Shabbygirl’s interesting blog – A Fish’s Beach Wishes.

Enjoy.
 

3 comments:

  1. That is a really beautiful shot. I'll have to visit that blog. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bless you, kind Scriptor - That is the best Valentine's card I could wish for! I am off to check out the other mentioned blogs now...

    I love the card you made for your dear wife - so personal - I am just wading through my piles of cards now; I had the letter box especially widened to cope! Have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for including me in your post today. So very kind of you!

    ReplyDelete

Hello - thanks for dropping by to leave a comment. Your comments are much appreciated even if I don't always reply. They will appear as soon as they have been moderated.

Blog Archive