Thursday 8 January 2009

Dewey's Knit-a-long


I have joined a Knit-a-long challenge which may seem a bit strange for someone who does not knit. However, the rules allow some other form of handicraft and I’ve decided to try my arthritic thumb at embroidery again. Why a challenge? And why Dewey?

It is a tribute to a blogger whose book site I thoroughly enjoyed and who died last November. The gap left by the loss of Dewey and her blog cannot be filled but this challenge is a lovely way of honouring her memory. Thanks to Robin and Chris for organising it.

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful way to remember someone!

    You have quite a collection of very cool blogs, I am still checking them all out. :)

    Thank you for being a part of mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you are joining us for this challenge! Enjoy your embroidery!

    ReplyDelete

Hello - thanks for dropping by to leave a comment. Your comments are much appreciated even if I don't always reply. They will appear as soon as they have been moderated.

Blog Archive