Saturday 13 September 2008

A big THANK YOU



Although I'm back home from Exeter I have not finished posting blogs on CJE in Exeter so I hope you'll keep visiting there for few days yet.

The last couple of days proved so busy from a photographic point of view that I haven't even edited all my photos yet. But one thing I must do straight away is thank my hosts, Ian and Helen, for their excellent hospitalty. No matter how much one's company may be enjoyed (and I hope it was) a three week stay disrupts the life of the household but not once was I made to feel anything but most welcome. And, what is more, they were kind enough to give me - and all my plants - a lift all the way home.



I never cease to be amazed at how lucky I am to have such a super family.

1 comment:

Hello - thanks for dropping by to leave a comment. Your comments are much appreciated even if I don't always reply. They will appear as soon as they have been moderated.

Blog Archive