Thursday 1 May 2008

Superfluous redundancies

 

I’ve written a couple of sentences for GB who likes his tautological pleonasms....
As is my usual custom I spent the evening in lonely isolation surrounded on all sides by books one of which, a free gift, I was nearing the final conclusion of when I took a temporary break to check the reason why the author had reverted back to the initial fatal killing. By 4 a.m. in the morning I had read the first chapter in minute detail and subjected the end to close scrutiny. To tell the absolute truth I was completely exhausted and his uniquely original plot turned out to be incredibly unbelievable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello - thanks for dropping by to leave a comment. Your comments are much appreciated even if I don't always reply. They will appear as soon as they have been moderated.

Blog Archive