Friday 30 May 2008

Musk

 

It is bad enough making a fool of oneself when alone. Even worse in company but this is the first time I can recall doing it on the internet - at least, doing it unintentionally on the internet. A few days ago I did a blog posting about strange plants. This was brought on by looking at a plant I didn’t know in GB’s hanging basket. When I went to ask Pat about it the other day I felt such a fool. What I had taken for flowers - and shown as such on the blog - turned out only to have been the buds and the plant was covered in the immediately recognisable yellow flowers of Musk. Oops!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello - thanks for dropping by to leave a comment. Your comments are much appreciated even if I don't always reply. They will appear as soon as they have been moderated.

Blog Archive