Wednesday 14 November 2007

Class "52 Locomotive



Trains don't interest me any more than they do the average man. In other words, if a steam locomotive comes along I'll look at it and maybe even photograph it but I don't drool and slobber about it! I stumbled across this one on the web and thought "That's an interesting paint job - presumably wartime camouflage". Then I realised it was a 1/6th model. Now that is impressive. I didn't drool but I certainly looked twice. Isn't the background well done.

The modeller was Peter Shaw and it is a Class "52 Locomotive.

http://www.onesixthcollectors.co.uk/clubforum/viewtopic.php?t=3989&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello - thanks for dropping by to leave a comment. Your comments are much appreciated even if I don't always reply. They will appear as soon as they have been moderated.

Blog Archive