Tuesday 30 October 2007

My Best Friend...


My best friend is off to New Zealand. In fact he may already have arrived because he gets there before he sets out – or is it the other way round? He, i.e. my brother, GB, will be there for the next six months and that means I have to get used to him being in tomorrow as well as upside down.
For those who have friends and relatives abroad a really useful site is
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/personal.html
which enables you to set a number of clocks to different places around the world. I have used it for ages and when GB was in New Zealand and Helen in the USA some time age I got so confused I got up at 7 in the morning UK time. As a rule I am just going back to bed then after another sleepless night; as you may gather from the times at which my blogs normally get posted.
You can follow GB’s exploits on
http://rotowhenua.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello - thanks for dropping by to leave a comment. Your comments are much appreciated even if I don't always reply. They will appear as soon as they have been moderated.

Blog Archive